Business and Litigation Lawyer Mesa AZ
An associate of the firm since 2008, Mr. Wadsworth practices principally in the areas of commercial litigation and commercial transactions. He represents individual and corporate clients in federal and state courts, litigating issues such as non-compete agreements, unpaid wages, fraud, and real estate disputes. Mr. Wadsworth also assists his clients in drafting contracts and other documents according to their business and individual needs.
After graduating with honors from the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University, Mr. Wadsworth went to work as a criminal prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. In that capacity, he gained valuable courtroom experience as he prosecuted multiple jury and bench trials.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Wadsworth is a mentor for the American School of Entrepreneurship and is active in other church and community functions.
- "Litigation Law | Of Cats, Dogs and Children "
- "Don't Lose Your Opportunity For Justice!"
- "So Sue Me - Maybe""
- "Great Expectations"
- "To Write is Better Than to Wrong"
- "A Bargain for Justice: Having the Other Side Pay your Attorneys' Fees"
- "Copyright Laws and the 1830 Book of Mormon" BYU Studies, December 2006
- Arizona State Bar
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals
- J.D., Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark School of Law, Cum Laude 2006
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2003
Affiliations & Community Activities:
- Mentor for the American School of Entrepreneurship
- Boy Scouts of America