Meet Nathaniel Wadsworth
An associate of the firm since 2008, Mr. Wadsworth practices principally in the areas of commercial litigation and commercial transactions. He represents individual and corporate clients in federal and state courts, litigating issues such as non-compete agreements, unpaid wages, fraud, and real estate disputes. Mr. Wadsworth also assists his clients in drafting contracts and other documents according to their business and individual needs.
After graduating with honors from the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at Brigham Young University, Mr. Wadsworth went to work as a criminal prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. In that capacity, he gained valuable courtroom experience as he prosecuted multiple jury and bench trials.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Wadsworth is a mentor for the American School of Entrepreneurship and is active in other church and community functions.
How can we help you?
Education & Admissions
Affiliations & Community
Mr. Wadsworth Recent Articles
- “Employment Law | The Employment Relationship a Weighty Matter”
- “Litigation Law | Not All Litigaiton is a Slam Dunk Case”
- “Litigation Law | You Lost a Lawsuit and there is a Final Judgment, or Is It?”
- “Employment Law | A Poor Economy is No Excuse Not to Pay Your Employees”
- “Employment Law | Business Owners Are Your Non-Compete Agreements Up To Date?”
- “Business Law | When a Business Has a Change in Leadership”
- “Litigaiton Law | Destroying Evidence Will Not Necessarily Supress the Truth”
- “Contract Law | You Breached a Contract So What?”
- “Contract Law | Your Name in Contract Law, Very Important”
- “Contract-Litigaiton Law | Collecting on a Judgment”
- “Litigation Law | Of Cats, Dogs and Children”
- “Litigation Law | Don’t Lose Your Opportunity For Justice!”
- “Litigation Law | So Sue Me – Maybe””
- “Litigation Law | Great Expectations”
- “Litigation Law | To Write is Better Than to Wrong”