Sex Crime Defense Attorney
Sex Crime Defense Requires Specialized Expertise
Arizona has some of the
Harshest sex crime penalties in the U.S.
- To protect the innocent
- To safeguard important rights
- To Challenge police conduct or suppress evidence
- To ensure that the punishment is not excessive and fits the behavior
- To Locate Expert Witneses
- To Locate Polygraphers; and
- To Negotiate the best possible plea agreement, if necessary
Our Sex Crime Attorneys Have a Proven Record of Success
Given the specialized nature of these offenses, it is especially important to hire a specialist who is uniquely qualified to handle these offenses and who is capable of defending a person charged with a sexual offense. The criminal defense team at Rowley Chapman and Barney has over 30 years of combined training and experience working in this specialized area of criminal law.
Our sex crime attorney, Brian Strong has prior judicial experience as well as prior law enforcement experience. Brian has successfully handled many cases involving sex crimes and has obtained successful results in dozens of sex crime jury trials. He has demonstrated that he is one of the most experienced sex crime attorneys in Arizona defending sex crimes cases and crimes involving children. He is able to get positive results for his clients.