Wrongful Death Attorney in Arizona Serving Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, AZ & Surrounding Areas
Who can file a wrongful death action? A wrongful death claim can be made by a surviving spouse, child or parent against a responsible individual, company or government entity to collect compensation and monetary damages for the wrongful death of a loved one.
If the person you believe caused the death of your loved one acted deliberately, recklessly, or negligently – they can be held responsible.
When a wrongful death occurs our experienced wrongful death lawyers are here to help you investigate the facts surrounding the death of your loved one. We will hire experts, and determine which parties and insurance companies are to be held liable.
In Arizona, there are several elements of damages that may be recovered in a wrongful death action. A jury may award an amount to compensate you as the plaintiff and all other beneficiaries of your lost loved one for the following:
- The loss of love, affection, companionship, care, protection, and guidance since the date of death of your loved one and on into the future.
- The pain, grief, sorrow, anguish, stress, shock, and mental suffering already experienced, and reasonably probable to be experienced in the future.
- The income and services that have already been lost as a result of the death, and that are reasonably probable to be lost in the future.
- The reasonable expenses of funeral and burial.
- The reasonable expenses of necessary medical care and services for the injuries that resulted in the death.
Some instances of how a wrongful death can occur include:
- Fatal Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Death Resulting from Negligent or Wrongful Conduct
How Can We Help You?
We offer a free consultation with a highly qualified wrongful death lawyer who can help you through this difficult time. Our compassionate staff will provide you with effective legal representation through whatever tragic event took the life of your loved one.
If you believe that you or a family member’s death is the result of negligence or wrongful conduct by another party,
Wrongful Death Attorney in Arizona
Do not put it off any longer, call our wrongful death attorney, Kevin Chapman, today. at (480) 833-1113 for your FREE consultation.
How Can I Help You?
Call (480) 833-1113 or use the form below to send an email for
your FREE case evaluation.