Accident Lawyer in Arizona
We are accident lawyers in Arizona here to help you recover both physically and financially from many types of vehicular accidents.
We have served accident victims since 1994 and have the experience and knowledge you need to pursue fair compensation for your property damage, medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Insurance companies engaging in illegal conduct such as denying valid claims, failing to investigate a claim in a timely manner, and delaying or making only partial payments is known as “bad faith insurance practices.”
Our experienced accident lawyers can protect you from insurance adjusters that do not have your best interests in mind!
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
We can help you…
- Receive payment for your medical bills
- Recover lost wages
- Receive compensation for property damage
- Receive compensation for pain and suffering
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
How do I find a doctor if I have no health insurance?
If you do not have health insurance coverage, or are dissatisfied with your HMO providers, we can help you find a doctor who will treat you and wait for payment until your case settles, such as on a “lien.”
How long does it take to resolve a personal injury case?
The length of time it takes to settle your case depends on several factors, particularly the length of treatment you need. We do not begin the settlement process until you have been released from treatment.
How do I get my car fixed if I am not at fault for the accident?
If your car can be repaired, the other driver’s insurance company will submit a check to you for reimbursement of the repair charges. If the claim is through your own car insurance company (your collision coverage), the reimbursement will be made for the amount of the repair charges, less your deductible. If the damage is too costly to repair compared to the value of your car (i.e. “totaled”), the insurance company may choose to buy your car for its “actual cash value.” (For help in determining your car’s value go to the Kelley Blue Book site, www.kbb.com). As part of your personal injury claim, we will help you resolve your property damage and charge no fee to do so.
What is “UM” or “UIM” coverage?
“UM” is Uninsured Motorist coverage, which covers you in the event you are injured by an uninsured motorist. “UIM” is Underinsured Motorist coverage, which covers you in the event you are injured by a motorist with insufficient insurance. Neither “UM” nor “UIM” covers the repairs to your vehicle in the event you are hit by such a motorist. (For more, check out Kevin Chapman’s article, “The Unforeseen Road Hazard: The Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist.”)
Some Things You Need To Know – We Have The Answers!
- Do you know if your health insurance company has subrogation or reimbursements rights if you are injured in an accident?
- Do you have to pay your health insurance company back?
- Were you injured on the job? If so, do you know that workers’ compensation claims a lien for medical expenses and/or lost wages paid to you?
- Are you entitled to make a claim on your own car insurance policy, including the uninsured motorist coverage or underinsured motorist coverage?
- Do you have “med-pay” or “medical expenses” coverage on your auto insurance policy?
- Do you know what the statute of limitation is to file a lawsuit in Arizona?
- Do you know that in certain circumstances a conservatorship must be established if a minor child (younger than 18 years old) receives settlement money from an accident?
- Do you know if you should use your own car insurance to get your car repaired?
Why Call us?
We offer you a FREE consultation with an experienced accident lawyer.
Our compassionate accident and injury attorneys as well as our staff members can investigate the complex issues of any accident and protect your rights, which the other insurance company will not do for you![
If you believe that you or a family member has been injured due to the negligence or misconduct of another party, we are here to help you.
Accident Lawyer in Arizona
Do not put it off any longer, call our personal injury and accident attorney, Kevin Chapman, today. at (480) 833-1113 for your FREE consultation.