Arizona Lawsuit-Litigation Lawyers in Mesa
When you face legal action in civil or commercial litigation, you want immediate attention to your problem to ensure that you can protect your rights and property and you need an experienced Arizona lawsuit-litigation attorney in your corner.
Our litigation lawyers are prepared to facilitate resolutions to your problems quickly and thoroughly. We have represented several small to mid-size companies in filing and defending civil law suits, and we can represent you in litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
Most importantly, we can help you determine how to prevent litigation and minimize its damages.
Some Types of Litigation Cases
- Arbitration / Mediation
- Appellate Litigation
- Bad Faith Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Debtor/Creditor Litigation
- Employment law
- wrongful termination
- sexual harassment
- Intellectual Property
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Liability E & O Defense
- real estate agents
- attorneys, other professionals
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Trade Secret/Unfair Competition
- Sale-Purchase-Lease Agreements
- Construction Defect
- Mechanics' lien foreclosures
- Judicial foreclosures
- Title Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Brokerage Commissions
- Property Damage
- Breach of Contract
Communication is Important
Our clients know every aspect of their case. We keep you informed and if you hire our firm you will participate in the strategic planning to get you the best results possible.
Why You Should Call Us Today
Our highly qualified Arizona lawsuit-litigation lawyers have successfully argued before state and federal courts. We have the expertise you need. Your case deserves and will receive careful attention at every phase of the process. We will represent your interests in an aggressive and cost-effective manner.
Your staff is excellent, professional, thorough and compassionate. Our attorney was great and although I'm sure he had a million cases to work on, he treated me like I was the only one. Thank you so much!
Articles You Will Find Interesting
- "Employment Law | The Employment Relationship a Weighty Matter"
- "Litigation Law | Not All Litigaiton is a Slam Dunk Case"
- "Litigation Law | You Lost a Lawsuit and there is a Final Judgment, or Is It?"
- "Employment Law | A Poor Economy is No Excuse Not to Pay Your Employees"
- "Employment Law | Business Owners Are Your Non-Compete Agreements Up To Date?"
- "Business Law | When a Business Has a Change in Leadership"
- "Litigaiton Law | Destroying Evidence Will Not Necessarily Supress the Truth"
- "Contract Law | You Breached a Contract So What?"
- "Contract Law | Your Name in Contract Law, Very Important"
- "Contract-Litigaiton Law | Collecting on a Judgment"
- "Litigation Law | Of Cats, Dogs and Children"
- "Litigation Law | Don't Lose Your Opportunity For Justice!"
- "Litigation Law | So Sue Me - Maybe""
- "Litigation Law | Great Expectations"
- "Litigation Law | To Write is Better Than to Wrong"
- "Litigaiton Law | A Bargain for Justice: Having the Other Side Pay Your Attorneys' Fees"