Meet Joshua Boyle – Aviation Law Attorney
Email: [email protected]
Joshua Boyle is an Aviation attorney. He can help you with your aviation law needs in the following areas:
- Pilot Defense
- FAA Certification Revocation
- Pilot Suspension and Enforcement
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Customs Violations
- Sale or Purchase of an Aircraft
- Aircraft registration issues
- Tax Issues and IRS challenges to aircraft expense deductions
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) protection
- Aircraft Damage and Aircraft Insurance claims. (we will help you get the maximum if your aircraft is damaged.
Joshua is a fifth generation native of Mesa, Arizona. He is a third generation attorney and looks to his Grandfather and Abraham Lincoln as examples of the honor of practicing law honestly. Mr. Boyle is passionate about American history and is grateful for the scores of honorable men and women who have made this country great. Mr. Boyle is an avid reader and learner and knows that the more knowledge he has the better he can serve his clients.
Joshua has been fascinated by flying since he was a young child, which he has now been able to combine with his law practice by representing pilots in disputes with the FAA.
Joshua became a partner with the firm in 2014 and he has worked at the firm since 2008, first as a law clerk in the area of divorce and family law, and then as an attorney upon receiving his law degree in that same year.