Arizona Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Paul Rowley is the founding, managing partner and senior litigation attorney of the firm. He is also a Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Pro Tem. He is admitted to and has argued 3 cases before the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Rowley won his first case before them in 2001 in the area of Grandparent Rights.
Mr. Rowley’s primary practice is Arizona divorce and family law. He manages highly contentious and complex cases of divorce in Arizona, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, paternity and post-decree modifications. Additionally he handles adoption, property settlements, prenuptial or post nuptial agreements and many other areas pertaining to family law in Arizona. He is also trained and experienced in mediation services.
In addition to family law Mr. Rowley is also an aviation law attorney. He is an AOPA Panel attorney providing defense for pilots involved in all manner of licensing issues. He is a member of the FAA’s FAASTeam conducting educational seminars throughout the southwest to pilots about rules of the NTSB and international flying regulations.
- "Lessons From the George Zimmerman Criminal Defense Case"
- "Asiana Flight 214 - A Tragedy and a Miracle"
- "Cars & Trucks Can Transfer Probate Free"
- "Fly Safe - Fly Legal - Avoid Runway Incursions"
- "Fly Safe - Fly Legal - Pilots Protect Your Assets and Your Family"
- "Fly Safe - Fly Legal - Pilot Deviations Can Trigger an FAA Investigation"
- "Fly Safe - Fly Legal - The FAA Has Over 700 Federal Regulations!"
- "Arizona's Medical Marijuana Act - A Huge Mistake!"
- "Arizona, Is It a Community Property State or Not?"
- "Hey! Air Traffic Controllers, Sleeping on the Job is Not a Good Thing!"
- "Lessons on How Not to Act Like Charlie Sheen (If You Want to Keep Custody of Your Children)"
- "Paul S. Rowley - Volunteer Mercy Pilot"
- "Ten Lessons To Learn From The Tiger Woods Experience"
- "Airplanes And Airports In Our Neighborhood"
- "Hope Your Marriage Is Healthy, Happy & Terrific!"
- "Avoid Divorce At All Costs. Married Couples Are Happier"
- "Traditional Marriage or Homosexual Unions - What's Next?"
- "You Are Responsible for Your Children's Deeds"
- "The Nuts and Bolts of Arizona Family Law"
- "Valuing a Business in a Divorce"
- "3 Typical Family Law Cases"
- "Off Duty - See What Neighbor & Local Attorney, Paul Rowley, Does During His Off Time"
- "Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act - Analysis"
- Brochure: Family Law in Arizona
- Download: Aviation Law: Everything you wanted to know about the FAA and the NTSB
- Download: Aviation Law: Flying in Mexico
- Member of the Bar United States Supreme Court
- Arizona State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law , 1986
- B.S., Arizona State, 1980
- Deans Scholar
- Graduate - National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Law Review
Affiliations & Community Activities:
- AOPA - Aviation Panel Attorney
- Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Pro Tem, Justice of the Peace Pro Tem
- Maricopa County Sheriff Divers Posse
- Flights for Life Volunteer Mercy Pilot
- Flying Samaritans Volunteer Pilot
- Boy Scouts of America
- City of Mesa Advisory Board - Industrial Development Authority Secretary
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- East Valley Aviation & Aerospace Alliance