Arizona Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Mr. Boyle is an Arizona divorce and family law attorney with the firm. His primary focus is in divorce and family law in Arizona, assisting clients in the areas of Arizona divorce, child support, child custody, spousal maintenance, post decree modifications, property settlements, prenuptial agreements and many more family based legal situations. He prides himself on being compassionate as well as a tenacious attorney who will represent his client's interests to the fullest measure possible.
Joshua has worked at the firm since 2008 first as a law clerk in the area of divorce and family law, and then as an attorney upon receiving his law degree in that same year.
- "How To Get Through the Heartbreak of Divorce"
- "Is There An Advantage To Filing For Divorce First in Arizona?"
- "Do I Need a Divorce Attorney in Arizona?"
- "Facebook As Evidence In Family Law Court? Sustained!"
- "Children: The Victims of Divorce"
- "Negotiation 101: Listening"
- "I Just Need Some "Space" "
- "Marriage: For Love Or Money?"
- Arizona State Bar
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law , 2008
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2003
Affiliations & Community Activities:
- AOPA - Aviation Panel Attorney