Arizona Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Joshua Boyle is an Arizona divorce and family law attorney with the firm and he is very aware legal battles can be painful and scary experiences. Joshua seeks to take as much of his clients’ stress on himself as possible to help them through what is often the most difficult time of their lives. His primary focus is in divorce and family law in Arizona, assisting clients in the areas of:
- Arizona divorce
- child support
- child custody - legal decision-making
- spousal maintenance
- post decree modifications
- property settlements
- prenuptial agreements
- adoptions, and many more family based legal situations.
As someone who has personally seen the toll that family disputes have taken on his extended family, he prides himself on being a compassionate as well as tenacious attorney who will represent his clients’ interests to the fullest measure possible.
Joshua is never satisfied with good enough and knows that his clients are often trusting him with their lives and the lives of their children. Excellence is a daily task, obligation and privilege. As Abraham Lincoln once stated, “If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could then better judge what to do, and how to do it.” Joshua is interested in all of the relevant facts of a case so he can paint a proper picture to the court in order to receive the best possible results.
Joshua is a fifth generation native of Mesa, Arizona. He is a third generation attorney and looks to his Grandfather and Abraham Lincoln as examples of the honor of practicing law honestly. Mr. Boyle is passionate about American history and is grateful for the scores of honorable men and women who have made this country great. Mr. Boyle is an avid reader and learner and knows that the more knowledge he has the better he can serve his clients.
Joshua has been fascinated by flying since he was a young child, which he has now been able to combine with his law practice by representing pilots in disputes with the FAA.
Joshua has worked at the firm since 2008 first as a law clerk in the area of divorce and family law, and then as an attorney upon receiving his law degree in that same year.
- "Family Law and Military Issues in Divorce and Child Custody"
- "Should Your Ex-Spouse's Significant Other Be Around Your Children?"
- "How To Get Through the Heartbreak of Divorce"
- "Is There An Advantage To Filing For Divorce First in Arizona?"
- "Do I Need a Divorce Attorney in Arizona?"
- "Facebook As Evidence In Family Law Court? Sustained!"
- "Bobby Petrino Divorce From at Divorce Attorney's Perspective"
- "Children: The Victims of Divorce"
- "Negotiation 101: Listening"
- "I Just Need Some "Space" "
- "Marriage: For Love Or Money?"
- Arizona State Bar
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law , 2008
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2003
Affiliations & Community Activities:
- AOPA - Aviation Panel Attorney